Warehouse Systems Manager
Warehouse Systems Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Driven by Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence, Uline’s Distribution Operations team supports our fulfillment operations across North America to be the leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies!
*Visa sponsorship potentially available for this position.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Work with warehouse management systems (WMS) project team to implement, support and maintain Manhattan WMS across all Uline sites in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- Manage WMS configuration and configuration changes.
- Analyze various business needs, help define detailed requirements and suggest potential systemic solutions and improvements.
- Work with process owners and subject matter experts in defining systemic solutions for various warehouse processes.
- Provide training and technical support for WMS and its related equipment.
- Manage WMS releases, configuration and testing efforts.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years experience managing a WMS in a multi-site warehouse or distribution setting.
- Experience with ERP and best-in-class WMS software, such as Manhattan, EXE / Dallas, JDA / RedPrairie, HighJump, Catalyst and Oracle a plus.
- Experience with SQL, Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.