Location:Manitowish Waters, Wisconsin
Manitowish Waters, WI
EAU Holdings is looking for a dynamic and passionate Trail Manager who loves the Northwoods to join our rapidly growing enterprise in Manitowish Waters. Whether it’s morning coffee at Dixie’s, bike rides along miles of world-class paved trails or a relaxing dinner at Smokey’s, we take pride in providing a five-star, world-class customer experience.
You will lead our efforts in maintaining and enhancing the extensive network of existing public trails under EAU's custodial management. In addition, you will coordinate our involvement with community groups and government agencies to assess opportunities to invest in expanding the trail network. We take pride in what the trails have added to the “Up North” recreational experience for residents and visitors to the beautiful community of Manitowish Waters.
This position is located in Manitowish Waters, WI.
- Collaborate with the owner and director to set goals and performance standards for maintaining and upgrading the trails.
- Lead employees and contractors who maintain company and community-owned assets.
- Champion new ideas for trails and related assets, and manage the construction of approved projects.
- Build relationships with influencers in the community of trail professionals and advocates.
- Organize training programs for employees and others to share the science and aesthetics behind our commitments to the community.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with applicable legal, environmental and operational codes.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years progressive experience in the development and maintenance of outdoor recreational assets, such as walking / biking trails, golf courses and landscaping operations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with community groups and government agencies to construct and maintain community-owned outdoor recreational assets.
- Results-oriented manager who leads by example and finds solutions when others see roadblocks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending account and wellness program
- 401(k) plan with 5% employer match
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Tuition assistance program
EAU Holdings is a Drug-Free Workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.