Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's award-winning creative department is hiring a Photo Stylist to add their magic touch to our in-house photo studio. Whether positioning products, picking out props or styling shoots down to every detail, we want someone who can make our pictures pop.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Collaborate with the Photo Director, inhouse photographers and designers to produce consistent, high-quality photos that support Uline’s brand image.
- Select interesting and appropriate props to creatively merchandise products.
- Prepare props and merchandise for photo shoots.
- Ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Become familiar with how competitors showcase their products.
- Suggest process and workflow improvements.
- Keep studio prep area clean and organized.
- Bachelor's degree in photography, graphic design, marketing or related field.
- Photo styling experience in a commercial photo studio a plus.
- A superb eye for visual composition.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite a plus.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Available for travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.