Scrum Master - IT eCommerce
Scrum Master - IT eCommerce
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Work with development teams and product owners to help ensure execution alignment for Scrum teams.
- Facilitate Agile Scrum team execution and feature completion tracking for multiple Scrum teams.
- Support the creation, refinement and prioritization of user stories within a product backlog.
- Identify and create metrics that measure and report on team performance, backlog health and continuous improvement.
- Arrange and facilitate daily stand-up meetings and demos/retrospectives. Ensure quick inspection and proper use of an Agile process.
- Escalate and assist in the resolution of impediments to support the timely completion of sprint deliverables.
- Encourage and guide the adoption of Agile policies and procedures.
- Provide coaching on Agile practices and methods for assigned as well as other Scrum teams.
- Support the implementation of improvement areas identified in team retrospectives.
- Ensure the work implemented by teams adheres to defined steps and procedures.
- Act as a servant leader for multiple teams and their stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or related field.
- 3+ years experience as a Scrum Master.
- 3+ years experience leading technical and non-technical teams in an Agile environment.
- Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Experience successfully managing the delivery of technology solutions.
- Demonstrated technical acumen as a project management leader.
- Experience with both custom application software development and packaged software implementations.
- Available for travel to branch and international locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.