Associate Systems Technician
Associate Systems Technician
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Uline's 200+ person IT Department is working on some of the largest and most challenging custom development projects in the Chicago and Milwaukee areas. We are undertaking an impressive modernization initiative to replace our legacy systems. Whether we're improving our customer experience or supporting our internal business units, Uline's IT Department seeks to do it the best way.?
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Respond and resolve user support information technology requests.
- Log time and problem resolutions into?ticket system.
- Maintain information technology inventory, perform audits and manage equipment check-in process.
- Manage user accounts and permissions.
- Deploy new hardware, software and upgrade existing installations.
- Perform weekly printer inspections and maintenance.
- Work with management to ensure maximum availability of all systems within the business unit.
- Research solutions to new problems and better solutions to existing problems.
- Participate in planning and implementing large-scale projects.
- Create and maintain documentation of various systems and software programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Fluent in Microsoft Windows technology.
- Understanding and ability to work with Microsoft Active Directory administration and user accounts.
- Understanding of basic networking, remote communications and other infra systems.
- Excellent communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to occasionally work after hours or weekends.
- Required to provide on-call support on a rotational basis.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.