Director of Pricing
Director of Pricing
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
You understand the critical role pricing plays in every aspect of a company’s bottom line and have a firm understanding of market and industry dynamics. Bring that experience, leadership and strategic expertise to Uline and help us continue our unprecedented growth.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Develop and lead pricing strategy for a multi-billion-dollar organization including pricing rates and margins.
- Manage and develop a pricing team of 10 by reviewing forecasts and key financial metrics. Participate in operating reviews.
- Develop key pricing initiatives aligned with Uline’s growth and profitability goals.
- Lead external competitive pricing and offering analysis.
- Build industry-leading tools and processes.
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership and other departments to develop new pricing initiatives.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all pricing strategy questions.
- Conduct audits and analyses to ensure proper pricing and inventory management practices are in place.
- Bachelor's degree. Master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in pricing and / or revenue management.
- Ability to think critically and implement effective solutions.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative analysis to leverage data to make informed business decisions.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing pricing processes with cross-functional partners.
- Must be comfortable presenting to internal and external business partners.
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.