Location:Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Carr. Miguel Aleman KM 21 #6
Prologis Park Apodaca
Apodaca, N.L. Mexico 66627
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Provide customers with the documentation needed to process order payments.
- Negotiate with customers via phone and email.
- Analyze invoicing portals.
- Work with customers who have special requirements to pay invoices.
- Follow up on shelter companies.
- Work with internal departments to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries or any situation that affects customer’s invoicing process or invoices.
- Ensure invoices are correctly issued.
- Bilingual preferred - fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- System Programing skills preferred (SQL, Blue Prism).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
- Savings fund with employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.