12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Hawk Air subsidiary is experiencing incredible growth. Come join us as we add additional aircraft to our fleet. We offer the best equipment, incredible benefits and a close-knit group of professionals!
This position is based out of Waukegan National Airport in Waukegan, IL.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Assist the captain with discharging safety responsibilities.
- Assume the duties of the pilot in command in the event the pilot in command is incapacitated.
- Comply with schedules and other directives governing aircraft operation.
- Ensure pre-flight inspections are performed and jet is prepared for flight.
- Study weather conditions at destination, en route, at alternate airports and departure points.
- Be familiar with and follow all FARs and company policies pertinent to assigned duties.
- Understand basic indoctrination, which covers all appropriate regulations and the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Convey an executive-level image when dealing with business associates, officials and customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree a plus.
- Recent experience as a corporate co-pilot.
- First-class medical certificate a must.
- ATP certificate and Part 91 flight operations experience.
- Minimum 3,000 hours total time and 1,000 hours turbine / multi-engine time.
- Falcon experience preferred.
- Experience with Falcon 2000 EASy avionics system preferred.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Willing to live within 1 hour from Waukegan National Airport (KUGN).
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.