Software Developer - Web
Software Developer - Web
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Develop custom solutions and enjoy a great career at Uline. Bring your extensive skillset to a place ready to employ every facet of it. Collaborate on customer-facing and internal projects among a team of dedicated fellow developers.
*Visa sponsorship potentially available for this position.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex web applications based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Enhance and support world-class e-commerce and mobile sites as well as sales, intranet and internal web applications.
- Work with development team to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables among team members.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5+ years web development experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with Agile, Angular, Dynatrace, Cassandra or ELK a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.