980 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell, TX 75019
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in North America.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM OR 9:30 AM to 6 PM
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Respond and resolve user support requests.
- Maintain accounts and permissions.
- Perform inventory audits and manage equipment check-in process.
- Deploy and maintain printers, computers, audio / visual and mobile devices.
- Install network cabling and cable manage workstations and data cabinets.
- Assist with employee cubicle and building moves.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Understanding of Windows OS, Group Policy, Active Directory and Microsoft 365 applications.
- Comprehension of networking, hardware and application systems.
- Occasional work after hours or weekends and travel to remote offices.
- Required to provide on-call support on a rotational basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free table massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.