980 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell, TX 75019
Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued and rewarded.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM.
- Provide administrative support to the Distribution Manager.
- Perform data entry, create spreadsheets and compile reports.
- Process daily correspondences and business communications.
- Manage warehouse projects.
- Schedule conferences and arrange travel.
- Associate's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- AS400 experience a plus.
- Experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Order entry and administrative experience a must.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.