VP of Finance
VP of Finance
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls, reporting and compliance are in place.
- Work closely with peers and direct reports to develop and implement strategies, plans and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies.
- Drive partnership between Finance and other Uline departments, including Operations, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain.
- Guide subordinates with their career development.
- Direct and analyze studies of general economic, business and financial conditions and their impact on Uline's policies and operations.
- Analyze operational issues impacting functional groups and the whole institution and determine their financial impact.
- Evaluate and recommend business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting. MBA / CPA preferred.
- 20+ years of progressive finance experience, preferably in a distribution environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills, with a willingness to be hands-on.
- Available for travel to Uline's branch and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.