2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued and rewarded.
Days: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM
Nights: Sunday - Thursday, 9:30 PM to 6:30 AM
- Manage day-to-day operations of a specific warehouse department.
- Lead and develop a warehouse department team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in your daily department operations.
- Monitor warehouse performance and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to relocation to other Uline locations a must.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.