Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Work on a cross-functional Agile project team that's responsible for planning, executing and administering application testing activities.
- Ensure systems and applications meet quality standards and satisfy the desired functionality.
- Operate in a highly collaborative collocated environment and work closely with internal IT and the business to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Employ Microsoft's Azure Dev Ops (TFS) for test management in creating, executing and managing testing activities.
- Execute sprint-based testing using DBeaver for performing data validations, Postman for API testing and SmartBear TestComplete for UI and automated testing.
- Develop, execute and maintain Quality Assurance (QA) test plans, test scenarios, test suites and test cases.
- Independently write complex SQL queries.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 4+ years Quality Assurance (QA) experience in an IT environment.
- 4+ years experience in data warehouse and analytical process testing.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.