Warehouse Lead / Supervisor
Warehouse Lead / Supervisor
From $28 to $35 per hour
Annual bonuses over $7,000 paid in December 2021
700 Uline Way, Allentown, PA 18106
The Morning Call's #1 Large Employer in the Lehigh Valley, three years in a row!
Walk-in interviews every Wednesday 4 PM - 7 PM. Come in to learn more about this position and interview on the spot. Visit the Events section on uline.jobs for more details.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Rotate and train on each aspect of the warehouse / distribution processes on all shifts (UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock and Transfers).
- Cross train in all warehouse Team Lead functions on both shifts.
- Provide daily hands-on support for the department.
- Drive compliance with safety, quality and productivity goals in support of warehouse leadership team objectives.
- Provide recommendations on process improvement and assists in implementation.
- Huddle up: you thrive in a real-time coaching environment.
- Safety First: you constantly model safe behaviors and compassion for your peers.
- We will cheer when you are here: you are dedicated to excellent attendance.
- Let’s get physical: you like to be on the go and have the ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- No need to watch the clock: you enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- You put the time in so make it count: minimum of 3 years warehouse and supervisory experience in a high volume, fast paced distribution operation preferred.
- Ready to get moving: Forklift certification and reach truck driving experience preferred.
- Graduates welcome: must have a minimum of HS diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- A complete fitness center with weights, modern equipment and full-service locker rooms.
- Three miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.