Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Lead Human Resources for one of Uline's top-performing locations, with sales over $1 billion and 650 employees and growing!
- Consult with leadership in the areas of workforce planning, recruitment, succession plans, employee relations, performance, development, compensation, benefits, communications and overall people effectiveness.
- Focus on managing full-cycle recruitment, recruiting and meeting staffing needs.
- Partner with Corporate HR to deliver HR processes and program for alignment to business and company goals. Participate in key HR projects.
- Manage HR team that provides support to Customer Service, Warehouse and Sales employees.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business or related field.
- 10+ years experience in human resources. 5+ years in a supervisory role.
- Strong leadership / management skills.
- Available for occasional travel to Uline's domestic and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.