HR Administration Specialist
HR Administration Specialist
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All temporary workers must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
This is a temporary position with assignment for 6 months.
- Provide frontline support to employees and HR on Workday-related questions and transfer to Tier 2 support as needed.
- Assist managers and HR staff in entering new hires, job changes, terminations etc., to ensure they are done timely and accurately.
- Review employee data changes in Workday to ensure they are accurate before being finalized in Workday.
- Organize, support and maintain administration for key HR processes including orientation, personnel records, employment verifications, relocation program, tuition reimbursement and ordering of corporate uniforms.
- Work with the HR Administration team and HR departments to perform regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with all employee information.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- HR experience preferred.
- Workday experience required.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft 365.
- Proven ability to work with confidential information.
- Excellent verbal, written and relationship-building skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize a must.
- Experience with HR procedures and able to complete various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.