Tax Team Lead
Tax Team Lead
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Act as a resource for Exemption Analysts by coaching and developing their skills in all areas of performance, including metrics and behaviors.
- Audit phone, email and other customer interactions while observing techniques and application of guidelines and procedures.
- Communicate procedure updates or reminders through team meetings and one-on-one sessions.
- Complete performance reviews and assist with the interviewing process for new hires.
- Handle escalated customer concerns and be well-informed of all state exemptions.
- Provide feedback to management on processes to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ year experience processing exemption certificates a plus.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.