Location:Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Carr. Miguel Aleman KM 21 #6
Prologis Park Apodaca
Apodaca, N.L. Mexico 66627
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Provide interpretation of tax rules and regulations.
- Analyze tax information and reports for correct tax compliance.
- Elaborate tax returns, tax informatives, e-accounting, attend tax requirements.
- Reconcile tax accounts on a monthly basis.
- Attend external audit and dictamen fiscal support.
- Provide information to prepare transfer price studies.
- Review Diario Oficial on a daily basis.
- Provide support in SAT Audits related to tax and import / export.
- Perform import / export activities as required (Internal pedimento audits, permits, etc).
- Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years tax experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
- Savings fund with employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.