980 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell, TX 75019
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Schedule, assign and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating, roofing and security.
- Monitor landscaping, office, janitorial, housekeeping and security performance.
- Inspect buildings and equipment for repair and maintenance work.
- Respond to emergency facility requests.
- Assist in the development and management of capital budgets.
- Ensure accurate collection of all maintenance and work order records.
- Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports for management review.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years facilities experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Experience working with MEP, landscaping, HVAC and UPS.
- Must be "hands-on" and assist in completing maintenance work.
- Background working with outside vendors and contractors.
- Some weekend and evening work required.
- Additional travel may be required.
- Ability to lift and / or move up to 50 lbs.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free table massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.