Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Location:Milton, ON, Canada
From $100,000 to $120,000 per year
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Work with leadership to determine product storage standards for a multi-building operation of 1.2 million square feet.
- Manage daily operations for Uline Toronto’s layout strategy team, maintaining company standards and peak efficiency.
- Ensure the Velocity / Storage / Product Placement team executes projects in a timely and effective manner.
- Assign and maintain storage requirement information in WMS and AS400 systems.
- Analyze sales and inventory data to determine product placement.
- Manage project teams to coordinate the planning and physical move of products.
- Review and update warehouse maps.
- Manage and work closely with external vendors.
- Work closely with the Inventory Control team to coordinate product movement, warehouse slotting changes and product rotation process.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6+ years distribution experience preferred.
- Experience with Access, Excel and Word.
- SQL knowledge an asset.
- Travel to Uline's domestic and international locations.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.