Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 130 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Help prep daily shoot schedule and photographer assignments.
- Assist in setting up the calendar for model invites and photo shoots.
- Assist in ordering, assembling and setting up product samples.
- Work closely with photo stylist to plan and prepare products for sets.
- Assist photographers in setting up shots and lighting.
- Act as a stand-in for light readings and test shots.
- Set up photo equipment, backgrounds and surfaces for shoots.
- Remove sets and collaborate with the stylist to clean, repack and return products and props.
- Return merchandise / product to inventory.
- Keep studio clean and organized.
- Assist in file naming, metadata and processing aspects of post image production.
- Support the employee directory process.
- File random proofs and keep New Product Binder up to date.
- Maintain Studio Inventory Worksheet with detailed equipment entries.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ years experience in photography studio or corporate advertising / communications department.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.