700 Uline Way, Allentown, PA 18106
The Morning Call's #1 Large Employer in the Lehigh Valley, three years in a row!
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Act as the primary contact for the Facilities area.
- Manage the Computerized Facilities Management System (CFMS) and coordinate department workflows.
- Create and track work orders for audit findings.
- Answer phone and assist contractors, employees and vendors.
- Audit and analyze department reports.
- Complete day-to-day reporting and correspondence.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules and budgets.
- Ensure communication to key stakeholders on current projects.
- Maintain vendor contracts and Certifications of Insurance (COI).
- Maintain and file records, such as state certifications, HVAC, FLS, generator and elevator service reports.
- Coordinate events, meetings, travel, training and PTO.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in facilities, construction or building trades.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Some weekend and evening work required.
- Ability to lift and / or move up to 50 lbs.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- A complete fitness center with weights, modern equipment and full-service locker rooms.
- Three miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.