From $25 to $30 per hour
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued and rewarded.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM.
- Unload shipments from suppliers, verifying order accuracy.
- Load trailers with product for delivery to branches.
- Manage stock and inventory control.
- Operate forklifts and other industrial equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.