Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for passionate, adaptive and business savvy individuals with an excellent work ethic to join the Finance team as a Senior Financial Analyst.
In Uline's 200+ person Finance department you will enjoy the exciting challenges that come with a high growth and rapidly changing landscape. Through our analysis, we strive to be action-oriented and to enhance the organization's overall operational excellence. With new initiatives being taken on every day, Uline's Finance Department seeks to do it the best way.
You will be expected to learn and understand Uline’s operating procedures and systems to help aid in business success. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and hardworking while continuously developing their skills and knowledge.
- Review monthly financial statements for each assigned business unit, identifying key trends, variances, and areas of improved performance.
- Proactively provide insightful, actionable, and accurate financial reporting analysis to key business owners in the organization and must be able to communicate the information so others can understand.
- Develop periodic financial presentations for Finance senior management.
- Identify incremental process improvements in work processes, make appropriate recommendations, and creatively solve problems.
- Develop and review annual forecasts and budgets.
- Assemble periodic and ad-hoc analysis reports on company operations.
- Build successful partnerships with key internal customers & cross functional teams.
- Establish collaborative relationships while providing guidance and acting as a mentor to other Analysts.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Finance or Accounting.
- 3+ years accounting or financial analysis experience.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal, as well as strong interpersonal and teamwork skills that foster a collaborative and continuous improvement environment.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently while having strong attention to detail and changes approach when necessary.
- Well adept in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word. SQL a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We’re growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers that are ready to grow with us. If you have a passion for what you do, then we’ll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, fantastic benefits and a variety of perks create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals, and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars, and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education courses.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel Uline's incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.