Senior Tax Analyst
Senior Tax Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for passionate, adaptive and business-savvy individuals with an excellent work ethic to join our Accounting team as a Senior Tax Analyst.
In Uline's 200+ person Finance department, you will enjoy the exciting challenges that come with a high growth and rapidly changing landscape. Through our analysis, we strive to be action-oriented and to enhance the organization's overall operational excellence. With new initiatives taken on every day, Uline's Finance department seeks to do them the best way.
You will be expected to learn and understand Uline’s operating procedures and systems to help aid in business success. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and hardworking while continuously developing their skills and knowledge.
- Prepare / review monthly, quarterly and annual indirect tax returns, related schedules, and other reports for multiple state and local tax jurisdictions.
- Conduct tax law research using CCH research tools.
- Routinely track indirect tax law changes. Identify and communicate possible tax risk / exposure to management.
- Administer tax help desk research projects.
- Assist with sales and use tax audits. Communicate with tax authorities to resolve inquiries and any discrepancies with assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in indirect tax.
- Vertex experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented, able to multi-task.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.