Senior Facilities Engineering Manager
Senior Facilities Engineering Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Facilities team as a Senior Facilities Engineering Manager.
Uline's Facilities department works hard to ensure seamless building operations throughout all Uline locations. The Senior Facilities Engineering Manager will oversee the specification, installation, testing and maintenance programs for all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire and building automation systems to ensure all equipment is safe and fully operational.
The ideal candidate will have a Professional Engineer license and an extensive background in building systems specifications and installations. Prior management experience will also be necessary.
- Ensure the proper specification, installation, commissioning / testing and ongoing maintenance programs for all MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) and fire equipment and systems are established and maintained.
- Manage staff to ensure optimum utilization and highest-level standards are maintained.
- Develop, implement and manage preventative, corrective and operational maintenance programs and procedures that are standardized across the portfolio.
- Oversee maintenance and operational programs and testing for our emergency backup, standby power, electrical systems and HVAC systems.
- Establish and manage construction budgets for all specified equipment and installations. Ensure proper processes are maintained for invoice review and approval.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Professional Engineer license required.
- 10 years experience actively involved in the specification and installation of new building systems.
- 5+ years experience managing others.
- Thorough knowledge in construction techniques, HVAC, electrical systems, plumbing and fire systems.
- Data center HVAC and UPS / generator electrical experience a plus.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.