Web Analytics Manager
Web Analytics Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline seeks an experienced, data-driven Web Analytics Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
In this role, you will analyze and report sales data, web traffic and user behavior on uline.com. Your analysis will help drive website improvements, user experience, customer data marketing and more.
- Report and analyze web traffic, website behavior and online sales data.
- Work collaboratively to identify KPIs and data-driven insights to fuel business and marketing decisions.
- Conduct analyses and test hypotheses around business questions.
- Design and create reporting dashboards on an as-needed basis by working with business partners to identify goals.
- Work closely with the Internet team to ensure accurate site tagging and data collection.
- Manage weekly and monthly reports, analyses, dashboards, etc., used to drive key business decisions.
- Stay up-to-date on current and new trends. Communicate and apply best practices to web analytics.
- Develop processes and methodologies to automate reporting, wherever possible.
- Generate ad hoc reports and related insights that enable the organization to be agile and responsive to new opportunities. Prioritize ad hoc reporting requests based on potential business value.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years e-commerce website analysis experience using Adobe Analytics, Omniture, Google Analytics 360 suite or similar.
- Experience using Tableau or Google Data Studio.
- Strong ability to interpret data and make actionable business recommendations.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education courses, books and other fees.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.