Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for an enthusiastic and diligent self-starter to join our team as a Sourcing Specialist.
Uline's corporate Human Resources department is a team of 70+ professionals who work hard to find the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support our employees once they're here.
The Sourcing Specialist will look to source, build, qualify and maintain talent pipelines in coordination with Uline's various recruitment needs. You will work with hiring managers and recruiting teams across all Uline departments and locations. With each candidate interaction, you will support and maintain Uline's employment brand.
- Build qualified and diverse candidate pipelines.
- Work with recruiting teams and hiring managers to identify talent needs and successful candidate profiles.
- Contact prospective candidates through online and offline resources.
- Qualify candidates through phone screenings and onsite interviews.
- Pass qualified candidates on to recruiting teams and hiring managers.
- Keep candidate pipelines engaged throughout the recruiting process.
- Maintain efficient and effective communication with candidates and recruiting teams.
- Maintain and update CRM and ATS with correct and accurate information and status for all candidates.
- Conduct research and update team on new and changing recruitment and sourcing technologies and methods.
- Research area employers.
- Generate hiring activity reports.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM), applicant tracking systems (ATS), email marketing, LinkedIn Recruiter and similar resume databases.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.