980 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell, TX 75019
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a facilities team that helps manage nearly 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
- Perform routine maintenance and work on minor building, painting and alteration projects.
- Perform electrical lighting maintenance, including tube, bulb and ballast replacement.
- Patch, repair and paint drywall. Install interior artwork.
- Repair furniture and woodwork.
- Adjust, maintain and repair exterior and interior doors.
- Maintain and repair locks.
- Inspect and test fire protection and generator systems.
- Maintain plumbing fixtures and repair restroom facilities.
- Install and reconfigure modular workstations.
- High school diploma or equivalent and valid driver’s license.
- 3 to 5 years maintenance experience preferably in plumbing, electrical, HVAC or Carpentry.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Experience managing vendors.
- Basic computer proficiency and the ability to create reports.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work under tight deadlines.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First class fitness center.
- Free table massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.