Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses. Manage your own product line and watch it grow!
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Analyze the competitive landscape for your product categories.
- Proactively gather market data for pricing new products.
- Review market trends for pricing opportunities to optimize revenues.
- Monitor cost and raw material fluctuations.
- Analyze price relationships between products.
- Partner with product management team to create profitable pricing strategies.
- Collaborate with senior management to implement new pricing initiatives.
- Creatively explore and recommend new revenue drivers.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Microsoft Office expertise, especially in Excel.
- Excellent communicator – speaks and writes clearly and to the point.
- Analytical and organized with relentless attention to detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.