Buyer - Bilingual
Buyer - Bilingual
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Bilingual (English / Spanish) Buyer to join our Purchasing team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Maintain inventory levels and perform inventory analysis on select product lines.
- Calculate correct order quantities according to inventory specifications.
- Place purchase orders when needed.
- Handle and reconcile receiving and invoice issues.
- Coordinate and reconcile vendor return issues with the Quality and Marketing departments.
- Work with freight carriers and transportation to assure on-time delivery.
- Expedite deliveries on selected products.
- Communicate and follow through with International Compliance and outside brokers.
- Develop and maintain good vendor relations.
- Complete reports and special projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years purchasing experience.
- Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, and write).
- Proficiency with AS400, Access and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment a must.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.