Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 120 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Collaborate with the Photo Director, inhouse photographers and designers to produce consistent, high-quality photos that support Uline’s brand image.
- Select interesting and appropriate props to creatively merchandise products.
- Prepare props and merchandise for photo shoots.
- Ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Become familiar with how competitors showcase their products.
- Suggest process and workflow improvements.
- Keep studio prep area clean and organized.
- Bachelor's degree in photography, graphic design, marketing or related field.
- 4+ years photo styling experience in a commercial photo studio.
- Superb eye for visual composition.
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent communication and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Able to quickly prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Available for travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.