Corporate Safety Manager
Corporate Safety Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Corporate Safety Manager to join our Distribution Operations team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Develop, implement and manage Uline's safety program, policies and procedures.
- Lead and direct department staff to successfully execute all safety initiatives.
- Ensure continual safety improvements and set annual objectives and targets. Monitor results and audit progress.
- Recommend policies and procedures to reduce safety risks and occupational health issues.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure proper execution of workers' compensation programs.
- Ensure safety program meets legal requirements and Uline's high standards.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 6+ years developing, implementing and/or managing a safety program in a warehouse or distribution environment.
- OSHA experience on a state or federal level preferred.
- Workers' compensation experience a plus.
- Effective leader and strong negotiator with safety professionals, regulatory and/or industry organizations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized with excellent time-management skills.
- Available for travel to Uline's branch and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.