Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Design, develop and maintain complex, shared Enterprise Java services – security, logging, common APIs and enforcing coding standards.
- Design, enhance and maintain Spring components such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Develop and monitor large scale distributed systems using modern tooling, such as Spring Boot, WebSockets, Consul and ELK.
- Optimize industry standard continuous integration pipeline using tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory and Git for build automation. Enhance the existing CI/CD pipeline for containers and cloud-native deployments.
- Apply industry best practices, patterns and techniques to object-oriented software analysis and design.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 3+ years Java development experience.
- Strong Java / J2EE experience and a sound understanding of Java container internals (Tomcat and/or Jetty).
- Working knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Good knowledge of Spring, JPA / Hibernate, service discovery and REST.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.