Network Security Engineer
Network Security Engineer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Provide direction for the secure operation of the enterprise level network, focusing on network security components (IDS/IPS, firewalls, internet filtering, etc.), and security controls and network security monitoring systems.
- Conduct security architecture reviews on existing security technologies to offer plans for improvements of security controls where needed.
- Work with enterprise architects and network engineers to design optimal security practices for supporting new and existing business processes/applications.
- Mitigate security risks associated with projects, which have high technical complexities and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- Interpret business requirements and functional specifications to recommend security requirements and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in IT in large to enterprise level organizations, 2+ years in network security. IT Security preferred.
- Advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of network security components, security components, security engineering and integration is required.
- CISSP, Security+, CCNA Cyper Ops or related network security certifications are preferred.
- Experience in PCI compliance or similar compliance frameworks.
- Experience with Cloud and hybrid Cloud/On-premise network security designs
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.