Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline’s Corporate cafe, prized for its exquisite cuisine and wide array of menu offerings, is looking for a top-notch chef to join its culinary team.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Understand basic fundamentals of culinary arts, knife skills and food handling.
- Observe proper food preparation and handling techniques.
- Work various cook positions throughout the kitchen.
- Store food properly and safely.
- Plan food production to ensure food excellence, quality, temperature and appearance are preserved.
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times and maintain equipment used in food preparation.
- Comply with established health, sanitation and personal hygiene standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Culinary arts graduate preferred.
- Previous kitchen experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.