Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
11504 - 186 Street NW. Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
As a sales leader with Uline, use your sales expertise to support a sales team delivering product solutions that help our customers realize their business goals.
- Manage sales activity of Uline’s Alberta and Saskatchewan Sales Team.
- Recruit, retain and motivate top sales talent to ensure the highest levels of service and performance.
- Work with National Sales and Training Managers to implement sales strategies and ensure training procedures are followed.
- Perform regular joint sales calls and work closely with strategic accounts.
- Monitor and analyze sales goals.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years sales management experience with proven field sales experience and results.
- Strong leadership and training skills a must.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional sales team.
- Excellent driving record.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Travel to Uline locations as needed.
- Overnight travel required to visit remote reps in Saskatchewan and Calgary.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Reimbursements for fitness memberships.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.