Health and Safety Lead
Health and Safety Lead
Location:Milton, ON, Canada
Opportunity for annual bonuses over $6,000
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Good times are rolling in our warehouse! Come join a team that will make you proud to wear a Uline polo.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Provide safety support and information to employees.
- Identify safety-training needs and coordinate safety-training programs.
- Participate in new product and process review, including process-hazard analysis.
- Assist in the selection of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Promote safety awareness through communication and specific training programs.
- Review incident reports and follow-up as necessary.
- Develop and monitor branch safety goals and objectives.
- Facilitate and oversee monthly Safety Committee meetings.
- Analyze safety trends and make recommendations to leadership.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree or safety certifications preferred.
- 3+ years prior safety experience.
- 3+ years warehouse experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience within a high-volume, fast-paced distribution environment preferred.
- Availability to work scheduled shift hours as needed to support ALL shifts and departments.
- Forklift certification and reach-truck driving experience preferred.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.