Regional Sales Director
Regional Sales Director
From $180,000 to $200,000 per year
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
As a sales leader with Uline, use your sales expertise to support a sales team delivering product solutions that help our customers realize their business goals.
- Set, forecast and monitor sales goals.
- Analyze data and provide thoughtful leadership to aid in the continued development of the sales strategy.
- Identify and drive best practices throughout the sales organization.
- Mentor, develop and upgrade the overall capabilities of the sales organization.
- Lead by example: hands-on, field-oriented leadership style that provides energy, passion and direction for the team.
- Manage and report sales results, forecasts and market dynamics.
- Assess and formulate sales territories for optimization and expansion.
- Create, develop and oversee the Leadership Development Plan.
- Provide guidance to the Branch Sales Directors on all sales-related matters.
- Play an active role in the interview process for all Sales Manager and Sales Director openings.
- Oversee the Training Department and play an active role in training activities.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in sales, 7+ years in management.
- Proven sales leadership success.
- Experience in distribution, business services or the industrial sector desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales skills and product knowledge.
- Travel to Uline locations and other states as needed.
- Frequent travel between Uline offices in Ontario, California; Fremont, California; and Phoenix, Arizona, plus travel to Utah and Nevada.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.