Cash Applications Manager
Cash Applications Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Work with the Vice President of Finance to determine vision and strategy for the department.
- Lead a team of 10+ specialists by communicating performance expectations and providing consistent feedback.
- Oversee daily payment processing operations for a multi-billion dollar corporation in a high-volume transaction environment.
- Work with Uline’s banking and solution partners to ensure a high level of service is received.
- Leverage services to seek efficiencies and find better ways to improve processes.
- Provide support to the application of customer payments and reconciling of accounts as needed.
- Collaborate with other areas of Uline to ensure strategy, changes, and issues are communicated.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience required.
- Knowledge of Order-To-Cash processes.
- Proficient with Word/Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.