Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses. Manage your own product line and watch it grow!
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Measure, track and report results of projects and initiatives.
- Analyze customer data to identify trends and develop solutions to product quality issues.
- Run and analyze customer quotes and return reports to create weekly summaries for product teams.
- Research and gather data on industry trends and developments.
- Monitor costs and raw materials fluctuations.
- Make recommendations for improving product line decisions.
- Generate and analyze ad hoc reports and present to management.
- Work closely with other departments on pricing, purchasing, products and sales initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of experience in product management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Understanding of SQL a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.