Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Uline is searching for a new Chief of Staff to act as a confidante and advisor to the Company President.
Working with our Senior Management team, the Chief of Staff “gets stuff done” and makes things happen behind the scenes.
If you are a seasoned executive and are ready to join an industry leader, we’d love to have you join our family.
- Ensure that the President is kept informed of key developments within and outside the company and prepare her for upcoming events and commitments.
- Develop executive meeting agendas and publish notes from management meetings, documenting key decisions and action items.
- Plan and execute quarterly Advisory Board meetings.
- Partner with branch leadership to prepare for site visits, including visits to field sales offices.
- Oversee the Aviation department including pilots, mechanics, on-the-ground personnel and physical assets.
- Ensure action items are completed and schedules are met. Identify roadblocks and work with others to solve problems. Sustain the momentum needed to drive initiatives forward.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 15+ years in management. At least 8+ at the executive level.
- Experience working routinely with C-level executives.
- Unimpeachable personal code of ethics, values and integrity.
- Proven proficiency handling confidential and sensitive materials and situations.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity.
- Incredibly organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence and manage wide-scale projects across departments; understands how to motivate others while maintaining a sense of humility.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.