IT Solution Analyst
IT Solution Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
or at our recruiting office in downtown Milwaukee.
Visit uline.jobs for event dates and details.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Collaborate with the business to identify, document and communicate business needs.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with assigned business areas and projects.
- Recognize the relationships, dependencies and impacts of neighboring business functions.
- Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms utilized.
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Lead product/project discovery, solution definition, requirement elicitation sessions and walkthroughs.
- Define product/project backlogs consisting of Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks.
- Author high quality User Stories and lead Backlog Grooming/Refinement sessions.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Demos and Retrospectives.
- Produce timely and high quality work product requirements including specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Plan, facilitate and execute System/Functional Testing and UAT for projects and enhancements.
- Coordinate tactical related business requests for IT Development enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or related role.
- 6+ years of overall IT experience with significant involvement in software development.
- Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Expertise in modeling/mapping business processes – both as-is and to-be.
- Significant experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of business and IT.
- Exceptional writing, communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous improvement environment.
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
- Proven critical/analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- High energy, adaptive team player with good work ethics.
- Experience with Atlassian / Jira / Confluence, Microsoft TFS a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.