From $27 to $32 per hour
705 Braselton Industrial Blvd, Braselton, GA 30517
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6:30 PM
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Install, maintain and repair all mechanical equipment. Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Perform all proactive preventative maintenance as scheduled per Uline standards.
- Perform diagnostic troubleshooting of systems to ensure minimum downtime of all equipment.
- Perform routine building maintenance and work including carpentry, painting, electrical, etc.
- Inspect and test all fire protection and generator systems.
- Maintain plumbing fixtures and repair restroom facilities.
- Train other Facilities staff members on various procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent and valid driver’s license.
- Universal refrigerant license, Georgia HVAC license and 3+ years HVAC experience a must.
- Prior maintenance experience in plumbing, electrical, HVAC or Carpentry a plus.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Experience managing vendors.
- Basic computer proficiency and the ability to create reports.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work under tight deadlines.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.