Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Develop, troubleshoot, optimize and maintain database solutions.
- Design and execute overall database architecture strategy.
- Work with project teams to develop data models to support business processes.
- Perform Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) installation and configuration, upgrade/patching for SQL Server, Oracle 11g,12c, Oracle RAC, DB2 LUW 11.1 (purescale).
- Perform SQL server replication including (transactional, snapshot, SQL and Oracle target), and OLTP performance troubleshooting.
- Support all areas of enterprise and ensure databases run at optimal performance.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot database performance issues.
- Ensure that industry wide security standards are properly implemented.
- Develop and optimize T-SQL and PL/SQL code.
- Understand written business requirements and translate into technical design.
- Design and develop SQL code, ETL processes and SSRS reports based on provided requirements.
- Technical environment: MS SQL Server, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle/ DB2 LUW/ AS400, DB2 Purescale, DataStax Cassandra, ETL (SSIS), OS: Windows, RHEL, AIX, Linux, Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC); SQL Server AlwaysON, Reporting services (SSRS), cluster (active/active, active/passive); DBMS: DB2 on Iseries (AS400), MySQL, elastic search, data modeling (physical/logical) - Erwin; 3rd party tools (Mimix-Share, Attunity), vision doubletake share; Mimix Share, datastage, cognos.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any Engineering field or Information Technology plus 3 years of experience in the job offered or with data integration/data movement/database administration/implementation required.
- Required Skills: develop, troubleshoot and optimize databases using T-SQL, PL/SQL, ETL: SSIS, SSRS; RDBMS installation and configuration, upgrade, patching: SQL Server; DB2 LUW purescale; SQL server replication, OLTP performance troubleshooting; Linux; DBMS: DB2 - AS400; physical/logical Erwin modeling; attunity replicate, Mimix Share. Must be willing to work off-hours for 24x7 production. (*Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any Engineering field or Information Technology plus 5 years of progressive experience in the job offered or with data integration/data movement/database administration/implementation also acceptable.)
- Background check and drug test required.
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.