Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Work with project managers during scoping and requirements sessions.
- Gather requirements and design and deploy functionality to meet business requirements.
- Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents.
- Provide on-call support for production applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of applications and integration and bring issues to resolution.
- Monitor middleware application performance and improve response times.
- Configure middleware applications for best performance.
- Plan for and apply application software patches.
- Become subject-matter expert (SME) on the middleware software packages you are assigned to support.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science.
- 3 years experience supporting packaged applications.
- 2 years hands-on experience administering Elasticsearch with installation, support, analysis of logs and performance tuning.
- Working knowledge of IBM MQ, service discovery, caching and distributed coordination tools, plus Apache Nifi, Kafka and Ambari a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of supporting Red Hat Linux. Version 7.6 preferred.
- Strong understanding of networking standards and security concepts, such as DHCP, DNS, SSL, TCP, UDP, IP, QOS and ICMP. Ability to carry out basic network troubleshooting in a server runtime.
- Experience with shell scripting to automate tasks.
- Experience using code deployment tools, such as Jenkins, Chef or Docker containers a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.