Employment Advertising Manager
Employment Advertising Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Establish relationships with key internal business partners to understand Uline's unique hiring marketing needs across the business.
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers across the organization to connect Uline's employment marketing brand and open roles to candidates.
- Create and execute Uline's employment marketing advertising strategy across the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Strategically use all forms of media in job marketing / advertising efforts - job boards, digital, video, print, radio, out-of-home, Google ads and email marketing.
- Manage relationships with job board vendors such as Indeed.com and be in house trusted expert on latest job board technology and features.
- Manage relationship with external media agency to execute traditional advertising campaigns across 11 North American markets.
- Partner with Employment Brand Manager to ensure employment marketing / branding goals align with employment advertising goals.
- Track spend, analyze Return on Investment and make recommendations.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and competitor strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years marketing or advertising experience.
- Management experience a plus.
- Experience using Google Ads, Job Boards, Search and Analytics.
- Experience with multi-channel marketing, including print, radio, outdoor, digital, social media and email marketing.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.