12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on drywall, paint, doors, locks and restroom hardware.
- Deliver food and mail using a company vehicle.
- Escort vendors as needed.
- Assist in events set-up and tear down.
- Help install, reconfigure and repair modular workstations and office set-ups.
- Install interior artwork.
- Assist and fill-in for other departments within Facilities as needed.
- Track work using a computer-based work order system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years maintenance experience with one or more of the following: rough or finish carpentry, wood finishing, painting, plumbing, lighting maintenance and installation of commercial office furniture (modular and/or case goods), floor and tile.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Understanding of OSHA's PPE requirements and its Bloodborne Pathogens standard.
- Available for after-hours and weekend on-call services.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.