Data Analyst - eCommerce
Data Analyst - eCommerce
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As one of the largest e-commerce websites in the country, uline.com provides a vital service that millions of users depend on. Our e-commerce team puts a lot of heart into making it the easiest website to navigate and place orders.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Serve as a team subject matter expert in digital analytics, tag management solutions and e-commerce optimization testing tools.
- Consult with internal teams on how to best leverage analytics to make informed business decisions.
- Utilize tools such as Google Analytics, BigQuery, SQL and PowerBI to generate reports and visual dashboards.
- Facilitate meetings to explain analysis and digital analytic performance.
- Leverage Google Tag Manager to implement analytics, events and custom dimensions to measure success.
- Manage A/B and multivariate testing tools, such as Google Optimize.
- Lead process in identifying future third-party partners by investigating industry leaders and providing recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years in e-commerce experience or a related field preferred.
- Prior experience in one or more of the following preferred: (web analytics, tag management solutions, SQL, dashboard visualization and A/B Testing).
- Strategic and tactical business skills and a passion for using tools to drive better decision making.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.